Thursday, January 22, 2015

Reflection: Journal Post 2

This week in class, we learned about different cellular processes including metabolism and simple functions of the cell. As we went deeper into discussion, a very powerful thought crossed my mind. I marveled at the copious amounts of work these cells endure. Each plays an important role in the overall makeup of the body. Such little details make a world of difference. Then, it hit me. All these things, these tiny little details, have the same Creator. This is a Being so powerful and meticulous that He cared enough to create a purpose for each cell within us. Just as He created a purpose for everything on this earth. 

I admit I am a little nervous about this class because there are so many details to remember. So many things that I knew once and had forgotten are starting to pop up again. It makes me wonder if I'll be able to keep up. As I think of this, I also keep in mind that I have a great purpose in this world. Whether I struggle or not, I know that success is in my future. So long as I focus and keep my eyes on the prize, I am able to succeed. 

Every science class I've taken at this university has made me come to this realization. I know that my thoughts and aspects would be different had I gone to another university. But again, it's the tiny details that mattered. Its the tiny details that make me who I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment